The bitter sweet emotion of loving someone and having that person luv you back is an emotion everybody should experience at least once in a lifetime..
I grew up reading all them romance book, believing in prince charming and happy ever after...
but these days, with the rate of divorce on the rise...i have to ask myself how important is luv...afterall these folks getting divorced didn't they luv each other at some point? when they said" I do" were they not in crazy luv?
So i have decided to re-define my "to look out for' in choosing a future partner..here is my top 8..
- Top on the list is religion...i want someone that has the same beliefs and faith as i do..infact i want at least one of his parents to have these beliefs and values
- Intelligence ..i want my children to be smart
- Financial stability - You have to earn more than me...i'v been in the opposite band wagon...the insecurities...God! JUST believe me....this does matter
- Romantic - them dinners, gifts, roses, chocolates, card...YES YES YES...bring them on
- Predictable - Am so done with spontaneity
- Organized- this is because i am highly disorganized
- Manly - No mushy mushy guy pls...i can cry a bucket for both of us when necessary
- Basket ball height < or = 6 feet - this used to be no 1..but now i guess it doesn't matter so much anymore...but please (God let him) be at least my height