My RESOLUTIONS are
- No biting of nails anymore
- No encouragement of toasters anymore
- Total independence from my parents
- Change my church
- No storing of undies anymore (LOL)
- Pay my tithe regularly
- Change jobs before the end of the year
- Join a gym in January
- Go on a vacation
In 2009 I hope to be a better person to myself, to God, to my employers, to my boyfriend, parents, friends and family.
I pray for more outstanding success in my exams, job, everything (to never blend in with the crowd)
I pray for a miracle for my Boo
I pray I can still buy my new car in January
I pray danfo drivers, okadas and crazy drivers stay the hell away from me
I pray we move into our new home latest to June
I pray I get the relationship with God I crave
I pray for even bigger and more amazing testimonies next year
As regards my last post…for those that wanted my answers here you go…
- Was in that situation....
- Am in that situation right now
Here is wishing all bloggers merry xmas and happy new year. My all expectations for the remaining days of 2008 not be cut shot andmay the new year bring forth much better days IJN
See y’all in 2009.